Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Wild(life) Year in Video! 2015


A Wild(life) Year in Video!  2015

I shared in my previous blog A Wild(life) Year in Photography
that 2015 was a 'wild' year for me.  The wildness factor dipped into my photography and in video.  If I am taking photos I am usually just a button touch away from capturing wildlife in video.  It is always my goal to walk away with photos and video if I happen to encounter a Sasquatch, Aliens, javelina, or whatever crosses my path or chases me in the rugged landscape of desert terrain in which I call home. 

I have posted some memorable moments below with links to video(s) taken.  I have not posted all of the videos under each photo.   It was a good year for the videography, whether it was filming a tarantula crawling up my arm, a rattlesnake a few feet away or something away from the animal/insect kingdom.
Other videos on my channel can be found at:  Dave Nevins YouTube Channel

Thanks for your visit and I look forward to more unique and exciting opportunities to use my camera in 2016.









































Rattlesnakes interacting - on one of my runs














No comments:

Post a Comment